Key Performance Indicators
Customer satisfaction within the Service Desk Function.
- Receive incidents and service requests through phone, email or any other medium and log them as tickets in the Incident Management System (Lan Support). To assign the priority to the tickets based on Urgency and Impact of the issue
- Communicate with clients and follow-up on all open and pending tickets. Log issues and escalate tickets to various technical personnel.
- Maintain a very high level of Lan Support Accuracy in terms of call creation and closure.
- Understand the Service level Agreement and execute accordingly in order to Meet or exceed the set Service Level Agreement (SLA) KPIs of Contract Clients
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Transfer (route) incidents to relevant 2nd level of support in order to ensure consistent and timely resolution.
- Provide technical communication to users about quick fixes and products
- Close incidents once resolved in agreement with applicable procedures and validation with end users.
- Ensure that the Users agree with the resolution provided addresses their needs prior to incident closure and that the terms and conditions are agreed upon
- Ensure Service Desk maintains a high standard of customer service
- Ensure daily and weekly reports are forwarded to the Service Analyst.
- Perform any other duty as assigned by the management.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Diploma an added advantage.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in similar capacity in the IT industry.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to understand and explain many different technologies and to communicate technical concepts in non-technical terms.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively as part of a team.
- Strong experience with PC based communications and analysis including Internet, E-mail, MS Office
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.