- Plan and design successful marketing activities throughout the year to support CHPs meeting their KPIs including sales promotions, SMS campaigns, outdoor events, new product launch plans, etc
- Support in creating all Kenyan marketing materials and manage the production of them ensuring they meet all brand guidelines.
- Ensure timely and flawless execution of marketing activities on the ground such as new product launches, sales pushes, SMS outreach program to CHPs and clients. Measure success of activities both on performance and return on investment
- Ensure great Living Goods visibility including developing and implementing relevant marketing support materials at Kenyan branches and for CHPs
- Create, develop, implement and evaluate innovative marketing tests quickly and cheaply based on LG’s objectives
- Support the development and management of a CHPs reward program to increase their motivation and performance.
- Assist the product team in improving Living Goods current and new product portfolio performance by identifying consumer insights (through focus group discussions and sales tests for priority products), competitor analysis, and analysis of sales and CHP performance data
- Oversee marketing partnerships with suppliers including on the ground implementation, monitoring and relationships with partners
- Develop new partnerships to increase Living Goods impact and efficiency
- Contribute to LG brand awareness to employees and funders by collating and sharing CHP stories and tracking press coverage, and managing visitor trips to Kenya
- The applicant must hold an Undergraduate degree in sales, marketing or communication
- At least four years work experience marketing and/or trade marketing
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Excellent analytical skills
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills, both in English and Swahili.
- Computer literate, Microsoft Office suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) a must; Adobe a plus.
- Flexible and willing to travel up to 50% of his / her time within Kenya (based in Nairobi)
How to Apply
CLICK HERE to apply online for this position.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: www.livinggoods.org
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.