Our client is the leading consumer goods company in East and Central Africa with a commanding market presence in the region and with ambitions for continental presence and market dominance.
- This position role is to achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company’s products and personally contacting and securing new business accounts.
- Core Functions
- Promotes/sells/secures orders from existing and prospective customers through a relationship-based approach;
- Demonstrates products and services to existing/potential customers and assists them in selecting those best suited to their needs;
- Establishes, develops and maintains business relationships with current customers and prospective customers in the assigned territory to generate new business for the organization’s products.
- Makes telephone calls and in-person visits and makes presentations to existing and prospective customers.
- Researches sources for developing prospective customers and for information to determine their potential.
- Develops clear and effective written proposals/quotations for current and prospective customers.
- Expedites the resolution of customer problems and complaints.
- Coordinates sales effort with marketing, sales management, accounting, logistics
- and technical service departments
- Analyzes the territory/market’s potential and determines the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Creates and manages a customer value plan for existing customers highlighting profile, share and value opportunities.
- Plans and organizes personal sales strategy by maximizing the Return on Time Investment for the territory/segment.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Keeps abreast of product applications, technical services, market conditions, competitive activities, advertising and promotional trends
- Diploma/Certificate in Marketing or other relevant qualification;
- Good sales and marketing skills and ability to communicate clearly and courteously;
- Ability to handle sales and marketing related pressure;
- Direct sales and marketing experience in FMCG or busy high turnover organization of at least 1 year;
- Good knowledge of driving a Tuktuk-trimotorcyle with a valid licence;
- Strong sales planning and execution skills demonstrated through experiences in new geography launch;
- Outgoing, pleasant and easy to get along with person;
- Mature persons (male/female) aged 24 years and above with a self-driven disposition and high levels of responsibility;
- Ability to establish and maintain good client relationships, both internally and externally at all levels;
- Good team player skills as well as the ability to communicate clearly and courteously to all internal and external stakeholders;
- Must have good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision;
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.