Summary: Our client is a Real Estate company looking for a HR & Administration Manager.
Job Summary: The incumbent shall create the HR department, maintain and enhance the human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
- Provide advice and support to the Heads of Departments (HODs) on the HR impact of business activities
- Maintains organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program as well as counsel managers on candidate selection
- Review the existing performance management system, and develop a system that will enable continuous performance monitoring and periodical staff appraisal
- Review the work culture and environment and develop tactics that support team work and increase staff motivation
- Communicate and implement the code of ethics among the staff while listening and resolving their grievances and counselling employees as well as supervisors.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing the labour Laws, conducting investigations, maintaining records and representing the organization at hearings.
- Carry out day to day personnel administration on leaves and communications and other staff related records
- Instigate internal communication and employee engagement within each business Unit.
- Ensure proper day-to-day office administration while ensuring efficient provision of office services, maintenance of office equipment and adequate office supplies
- Represent the company in the event of any litigation at a court of law
- Any other duty as may be required by the managing director from time to time
- Maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, office and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules within the branches.
- Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
- Achieves financial objectives within branches by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
- Degree in Human Resource Management or in Business Administration
- Higher Diploma in Human Resource Management
- A member of Institute Of Human Resource Management (IHRM K)
- Over 5 year’s progressive experience as a Human Resource Manager
- Should proficiently possess technical skills, soft skills, hard skills, interpersonal and management skills
- Strong communication skills and superb inter-personal skills
- High level understanding of planning, forecasting and strong financial experience
- Tactical focus, flexible & change maker
- Leadership through influence and effective conflict resolution
- Should have a good track record and of unquestionable integrity.
Kindly include your current and expected remuneration in your application.
Be advised, this job is open to Kenyan nationals only
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.