Our client is a company in Djibouti, East Africa with a new startup of a pasta plant.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for creating and running a high margin productivity portfolio of products that enables the short and long term growth of the company.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Detecting and reporting malfunctioning of the machine systems
- Ensure that machines are producing quality products by managing periodic checks on output
- Ensure that regular and preventative maintenance procedures are carried out
- Responsible for chain adjusting , gearbox , motors , bearings , oil changing
- Ensuring security and safety of the machine
- Maintain and clean machines before and after every shift
- Monitor machines during every procedure to ensure optimum running
- Perform testing procedures to ensure that machines work optimally during the production procedures
- Set up machines at the beginning of shift to ensure proper working order
- To liaise closely with the Team leader in all matters pertaining to the efficient operation of the equipment with regard to any aspect that may affect the relevant documentation.
- To maintain and attend to all manufacturing equipment
Qualification and Experience
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
- Confirmed experience in mechanical maintenance of plants, preferably in pasta plant production maintenance
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a mechanical operator
- Ability to learn and follow training on maintenance program in English or in French
To apply, send your CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 12th February, 2016.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line and expected remuneration.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)