AIC Kijabe Hospital
Internship in Community Health
The purpose of this position is to glory to God by assisting the NCH team in developing best practices to achieve Kenya’s Millennium Development Goals 4 & 5 (i.e. promoting maternal and newborn health).
It also aims at developing the practical skills in health promotion and prevention, research, and leadership necessary to be at the forefront of innovation in Global Health initiatives
An applicant MUST meet the following requirements:
Minimum Acceptable Qualifications:
- Desire to see effective education and care delivered to men, women and children.
- Minimum of a Diploma in Nursing, Community Health, Public Health, Epidemiology or other related area. Previous community experience is a plus.
- Strong interest in maternal child health.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to work independently and efficiently.
- Demonstrated community involvement, especially as related to maternal newborn care.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well in community setting.
- Evidence of strong writing skills.
- Strong interest in evangelism as a component of community health work.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and ability to motivate teams.
- A born again and committed Christian with evidence of maturity in faith
- An honest person full of integrity in your personal conduct and handling of job responsibilities.
- High standards of grooming and personal etiquette.
If you meet the above specifications, send your application letter stating how your experience matches the specifications and CV with position as the subject matter via Email: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 15th February 2016.
Do not attach certificates.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)