Reports to: Finance Manager and administratively to the Branch Head
Duty station: Branch office
- Timely and accurate posting of cash transactions
- Daily cash reconciliations
- Ensure that the relevant agency / cash transaction books are up to date
- Receive cash from clients and disbursing of loan in cash to clients while adhering to the cash management policy.
- Maintaining on a daily basis a list of all cash received and cash disbursed.
- Ensuring all cash is well recorded and stored as per the cash management policy
- Responding to customer queries and advising them accordingly
- Growing the agency business and ensuring on a daily basis a minimum of 20 clients are served
- Filing of documents
- Data entry
- Any other duties as assigned
- CPA II
- Must have at least ( 1) one year experience within the financial/microfinance sector
- Proficiency in computer packages
- Minimum of a C in KCSE
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A person of high integrity
- Certificate of good conduct is mandatory for this position
BIMAS Kenya Limited
P.O. Box 2299 Embu – 60100
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.