Child Protection Project Coordinator – Dadaab Region, Garissa County
- To be responsible, under the supervision of the Child Protection Programme Manager, for all aspects of the implementation of the Child Protection project in Dadaab region (Kambioos and Hagadera)
- To manage, mentor and train 2 CP Project Managers, and a team of professional child protection, Administration and community workers.
- To coordinate with the project leads of programme activities to ensure regular assessment of project needs and adequate standards of service provision are met.
- To develop collaboration and participate in coordination with UNHCR, other UN agencies, and International, and the local agencies and authorities such as the Sub- County Children Officer, parents, operational partners.
- Minimum university degree in related field (Psychology, Sociology, Child Rights / Child Development Studies, Social Work).
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in implementing or coordinating the implementation of projects supporting children
- Experience working in a complex refugee program environment or in refugee settings and managing child protection in emergencies settings is a plus
- Experience with Behaviour Change techniques and approaches
- Management of project funds
- Team management experience (60 subordinates).
- Project reporting and evaluation experience.
- Hands-on experience in training and mentorship of staff
- Fluency in English and Kiswahili
Closing date for these positions is 23rd February 2016
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.