April 2016 Cimbria East Africa Design Sales & Support Engineer Job Opportunity in Kenya
Job Recruitment : Design Sales & Support Engineer Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Design Sales & Support Engineer Career Opportunity
- Design mechanical components.
- Develop 3D CAD models, product specifications, bills of materials.
- Creation of bill of materials and detailing of final designs.
- Design components from scratch and modify existing drawings.
- Analysis of mechanical components, verifying the strength and durability of materials and designs.
- Work with a variety of sources, both internal and external to develop innovative, cost effective, manufactural product designs.
- Must have 1+ years of experience working with Autodesk Inventor and AutoCAD.
- Knowledge of grain handling machineries, complete processing lines, large turnkey projects required.
- Must have a successful track record as a pre-sales engineer.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excels at operating in a fast pace, environment.
- Open to direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done.
- High comfort level working in a diverse environment.
- Relevant degree required, preferably in Mechanical Engineering.
- Certificate in Autodesk Inventor.
- Must have the ability to read, create and update component designs.
- Competitive pay
- Access to a comprehensive employee benefits package.
Send your application clearly indicating the position on the subject line, together with a detailed CV, daytime contact, an email address to email@example.com to reach us on or before close of day on 8th April 2016.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.