Employment Vacancy for Programmer in Kenya May 2016
Job Recruitment : Programmer Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Programmer Career Opportunity
- Develop and make changes to our custom software with instructions from team leader
- Document changes made to the software when such changes are made
- Work with customers to gather software requirements
- Quality assurance and documentation of developed code
- Provide technical assistance to the sales team, when and if required
- Provide technical assistance to the training team, when and if required
Essential knowledge and experience:
- Knowledge in Linux (shell & scripting)
- Knowledge and experience in Apache, MySQL databases,
- PHP Object Oriented Programming, Analysis, design, quality assurance
- Knowledge and skills in PHP programming
- Knowledge and skills in software trouble-shooting and patching of code
- Prior exposure and experience working with relational database systems such as MySQL, MSSQL, POSTGRESQL or Oracle 8.
- Documentation of software
- Past experience building web and native apps
If you meet the above qualifications please send your c.v to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)