Career Vacancy for Technical Support Analyst in Nairobi Kenya Today 2016
Job Recruitment : Technical support Analyst Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Technical support Analyst Career Opportunity
As Technical Support Analyst you will be part of a rotating 24/7 Pan African support team, working closely with the wider technology team and customer engagement team for monitoring and troubleshooting.
You will be responsible for following and improving the company’s incident management process to ensure we are able to fulfil our service level agreements with our customers.
- Issue detection via our various monitors and other channels.
- Logging and tracking tickets.
- Updating customers and our internal teams throughout the incident management process.
- Issue diagnoses and issue resolution within the agreed timelines.
- Acquire a deep understanding of the company’s platform and its offerings across all markets, locally and internationally with a view of being able to troubleshoot issues.
- Ability to run queries on data warehouse to solve issues (requires SQL knowledge).
- Accurate incident reporting.
- Identifying proactive measures to improve service.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in IT or related field.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a technology organisation, preferably mobile technology.
- Ability to engage with peers at a technical level.
- Passion for software development concepts and processes.
- Ability to communicate effectively with merchants / customers from a technical stand point.
- Working knowledge of Ruby / Ruby on Rails or Android preferred.
- Thrive in an environment of continuous change and complexity – can drive quality insights and work independently.
- “Can do” attitude, team player, fun, energetic personality, works well under pressure.
Applications letters (maximum 2 pages) and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “ 2228”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2228, Barack Obama, 07xxxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 30th May 2016
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer. This is to save both you and the employer time and make sure you both find the best match.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.