Job Recruitment at Living Goods for Expansion Manager in Nairobi Kenya June 2016
Career Opportunity : Job in Nairobi for Expansion Manager
Employment Vacancy : Career at Living Goods (LG) Kenya June 2016
Responsibilities and Requirements
The Expansion Manager is responsible for the planning and successfully launching new branches as well as growing existing branches in Kenya.
- Finalise and obtain approval for the budget forecast for the mapping.
- Partner with the Government Relations Manager to support the engagement of all stakeholders in the LG target sub counties.
- Build relationships with the key players in the Sub County Health team to support mapping, selection and recruitment.
- Map villages and Community Units in the selected sub county and make recommendations for different cohorts of training.
- Screen potential new branch sites and recommend viability for Living Goods.
- Lead the mobilization, selection and recruitment process. Report on results.
- Pitch Living Goods and CHP requirements to local administrators, key influencers and existing agents where appropriate.
- Work with the branch team to conduct all selection and recruitment activities including candidate engagement, interviews and tests.
- Work with the Logistics Manager to support in lease negotiations and build out of branches.
- Attend training to ensure full attendance of the CHPs recruited.
- Working closely with the Government Relations Manager and Branch teams, lead graduation day planning activities.
- At least 4 years experience in project management. Ideally with experience in lease negotiation / land acquisition.
- Strong mapping skills a plus.
- Bottom of the pyramid and/or social enterprise experience a plus.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Swahili.
- Passionate about field work – flexible and willing to travel within Kenya more than 75% of the time.
- Undergraduate degree in business or diploma in business, management or health related areas preferred.
What is Living Goods? Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights.
Living Goods has been featured in The New York Times, NBC News, The Economist, and The Huffington Post. Check out these articles and more on our press page.
Life at Living Goods: Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble. At Living Goods, you will have the chance to use your creativity and work with your teammates to conceive and test new ideas every day.
For more information about Living Goods, please visit: www.livinggoods.org
follow us @Living_Goods
How to Apply
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.