June 2016 Living Goods Regional Field Manager Job Opportunity in Nairobi Kenya
Career Opportunity : Recruitment Regional Field Manager in Kenya
Employment Vacancy : Job for Regional Field Manager in Nairobi June 2016
Living Goods (LG) is seeking a Regional Field Manager to oversee multiple LG Branches in Kenya which support Community Health.
As a Regional Field Manager you must have strong business skills, be highly analytical and pay attention to detail, while inspiring and motivating others.
Reporting to the Kenya Field Operations Director, you will be a key contributor to drive sales and health impact. This position requires significant travel throughout Kenya.
- Build and develop high-performing branch teams: manage, motivate and develop branch managers and support branch teams to increase efficiency and overall performance (CHPs and operations).
- Coach, support and train teams on CHP support including monitoring of CHP performance both in sales and health and motivation.
- Supervise branch operations including coordinating with other departments to better serve customers & CHPs. Account for branch operational performance including P&L, inventory and credit management.
- Implement across branches new initiatives (for instance new delivery to CHPs, new credit system etc) as well as marketing and promotional efforts to support CHP sales goals.
- Support branch teams with mapping and CHP recruitment.
- Support the branch manager to build relationships with key partners in the region including the County Health Teams and other operating partners working with CHVs.
- Undergraduate degree in business or diploma in business, management or health related areas.
- At least 5 years supervisory experience of a sales team, a micro-finance banking team or field force.
- Track record in motivating teams to excel.
- Unimpeachable integrity.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and drive for results.
- Exceptional natural leader with strong interpersonal skills.
- Bottom of the pyramid and/or social enterprise experience a plus.
- Strong analytic skills.
- Strong computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English and Swahili.
- Others languages spoken in Kenya a plus.
- Flexible and willing to travel within Kenya more than 70% of the time.
What is Living Goods?
Living Goods supports networks of ‘Avon-like’ micro-entrepreneurs who go door-to-door teaching families how to improve their health and wealth while selling affordable, high-impact products like basic medicines, fortified foods, water filters, clean cook stoves, and solar lights.
By combining the best practices from the worlds of micro-enterprise, franchising and public health, Living Goods is creating a fully sustainable system to improve the health, and wealth, of underserved communities.
Living Goods has been featured in The New York Times, NBC News, The Economist, and The Huffington Post. Check out these articles and more on our press page.
Life at Living Goods
Living Goods is aiming to make disruptive changes, dramatically improving the lives of underserved communities. We think big, but we operate small and nimble.
How to Apply
To apply for this position please CLICK HERE.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.