Career Vacancy for Audio & Visual Systems Integration Specialist in Kenya 2016
Job Recruitment : Audio & Visual Systems Integration Specialist Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Audio & Visual Systems Integration Specialist Career Opportunity
- Gather and analyze data to establish system requirements
- Develop work plans and estimates as they relate to systems integration work tasks and team members
- Research, evaluate, and recommend systems / equipment / technologies based upon client needs
- Draft technical instructions, engineering plans, technical designs, and other systems integration related documents
- Interface with various team members such as management, administration, legal, and support staff on a regular basis
- Develop and conduct testing plans and procedures based upon system recommendations
- Provide client with post-installation and integration support
- Ensure quality standards are met by the team.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science/ Information Systems / Software Engineering or a related field.
- Experience with Video conferencing / UC Technologies
- Experience in IP Networking.
- Experience with complex AV integration projects
- Proven ability to manage projects, including working with internal stake holders, customers and contractors.
- Ability to carry out AV Architecture design and scope.
- Ability to install, wire and configure various AV systems.
- Basic Knowledge in fiber optic.
- A passion to learn in a fast changing environment.
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.