Watervale Investments Market Research Assistant Job in Kawangware Nairobi Kenya 2016
Job Recruitment : Watervale Investments Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Market Research Assistant Career Opportunity
Important Notes: Please carefully follow the application instructions at the end of this document. Watervale Investments will never ask applicants for payment as part of the application process.
About Watervale Investments: Watervale Investments is a young and quickly-growing company serving Kenya’s furniture industry.
About the Position: The Market Research Assistant will be the second member of our growing market research team.
This is an excellent entry-level opportunity for a professional with strong communication and attention to details skills to take up a dynamic research role.
Compensation will include a monthly base pay plus travel expenses compensations. Please note that this is a junior position and it is ideal for candidates at the early stage of their work experience.
The Market Research Assistant will be responsible for completing surveys and conducting face to face focus group discussions and interviews.
Goals and Responsibilities
- Provides inputs in the writing of surveys and questionnaires;
- Finds respondents and manages the distribution of qualitative or quantitative surveys and questionnaires
- Supports in moderating focus groups discussion and 1:1 interviews with respondents;
- Analyzes and interprets data to identify patterns, including surveys and focus group transcripts;
- Writes detailed reports and presents results;
- Offers opinions on how to best use research findings for the company’s marketing strategy;
- Interpersonal skills, with strong written and oral communication skills;
- Good analytical and numerical skills;
- Accuracy and attention to detail;
- The ability to use initiative;
- Excellent organizational skills;
- Business awareness;
- Creativity and problem-solving skills;
- Teamwork and negotiation skills;
- Flexibility and drive;
- IT literacy with proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel;
- An interest in psychology and behavior is a plus
- Work experience in conducting research is a plus
- Eager to join a young, quickly-growing organization and team
Please use the below link to access our online job application for this position:
If you have any questions or problems, please email email@example.com, however please note we cannot receive applications via this email address.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted by email for an interview. Applicants are encouraged to apply early, as applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and a decision may be made before the deadline.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.