KCB Network Infrastructure Quality & Support Analyst Job in Kenya 2016
Job Recruitment : Network Infrastructure Quality & Support Analyst Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Network Infrastructure Quality & Support Analyst Career Opportunity
- Developing efficient methods for managing Network Infrastructure delivery assignments, deployments and resolutions.
- Applying business/technical support concepts to perform Tier 3 (highest-level) technical support.
- Supporting and review of Network Infrastructure Service Delivery (PSSD) framework and recommending improvements.
- Analyzing and reviewing of Network Infrastructure delivery models, and implementation to achieve Cost and Energy efficient and effective goals.
- Accurately managing Network Infrastructure assets inventory and firmware licensing compliance.
- Gathering, analyzing, reviewing, categorizing and overseeing ticket assignments for technical support, insuring referral to appropriate level of services.
- Implementing methodologies to improve first call resolution, managing customer perceptions, and building strong internal relationships.
- Analyzing help desk performance through various statistical and reporting methods and implementing changes necessary to improve.
- Escalating/assigning work appropriately.
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology from a recognized university on computer Science or related field
- Must be a CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associates). Possession of additional IT certification e.g. ITIL, CCNP, CCVP, CCSP and COTIT, will be a definite advantage
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in Information Technology with hands on experience in Networking (Routing and Switching).
- A minimum of 2 years working experience with IP telephony systems-(Telephony and Voice).
- Good understanding of emerging trends in the industry and possible improvements in corporate data and voice networks.
- Proven skills in configuring security perimeter firewalls, IPS systems, and advanced security configurations on Cisco Devices.
- Demonstrate in depth understanding of troubleshooting skills and resolution of Network infrastructure issues.
- Demonstrate understanding of the Bank’s IT Policy and Procedures
- Strong networking and interpersonal skills
- A results driven “team player”, personality with a willingness and ability to work in a dynamic working environment
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Excellent customer service
The above positions are demanding roles which the Bank will provide a competitive package for the successful candidates.
To be considered your application must be received by 29th July, 2016
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.