August 2016 PRISK Management Accountant Job Recruitment in Kenya
Job Recruitment : Management Accountant Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Management Accountant Career Opportunity
Performers Rights Society of Kenya (PRISK) is a Collective Management Organizations (CMO) licensed by the Kenya Copyright Board under Section 46 (2) of the Copyright Act 2001, to represent performers of audio and audio-visual works.
We are seeking a suitably qualified person to fill the position of Management Accountant.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly and yearly management accounts and budgets.
- Maintenance of general ledger and fixed assets register
- Managing and capturing financial transactions in QuickBooks
- Processing petty payments, cash expenditures and petty cash reconciliations
- Processing bank payments and reconciliations
- Preparation of the payroll
- Managing investments
- Clearance of licensing documents and making allocations on the bank statements
- Processing licensing agents reconciliations and payments
- Preparation of annual tax deduction cards (Form P9A) and W/H tax certificates
- Drafting suitable financial management policies
- Carry out continuous audits and internal reviews of expenditures against budgets
- Coordinate annual audits and liaison with external auditors
- Provide technical accounting support and interpretation to management
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related assignments/tasks as required
- Any other related duties as may be assigned from time to time by management
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Commerce (Accounting/Finance option) from a recognized institution
- CPA (K)
- At least 3 years’ experience in a busy computerized accounting environment
- Proficiency in use of QuickBooks and Microsoft Office suite.
- The person should be of High integrity
- Team player.
- Excellent accounting and book keeping principles
How to Apply
If you believe you possess the above requirements, please submit your resume and application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
All applications must be delivered on or before Friday, 19th August 2016.
The subject of the email should be “MANAGEMENT ACCOUNTANT JOB”
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)