Oct 2016 WFP Somalia Logistics Business Support Assistant Job in Nairobi Kenya
Job Recruitment : UN World Food Programme Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Logistics Business Support Assistant Career Opportunity
Vacancy Announcement No. 027/2016
- Create and maintain Logistics Purchase Orders (POs) in WFP corporate information systems;
- Create and maintain accuracy of Service Entry Sheets (SES) upon confirmation of service delivery;
- Verify invoices and ensure that all supporting documents have been verified and certified;
- Ensure that service provider invoices are forwarded, processed, cleared and payments are made in a timely manner;
- Escalate problems with vendor invoices to ensure prompt action by the appropriate staff or vendor;
- Support reconciliation of data in WFP Corporate information systems to determine validity of invoices, ensure accuracy, and make follow ups accordingly;
- Prepare debit memos to contractors informing them of any losses/damages deducted from their final payments;
- Collect and compile data, produce and/or contribute to the preparation of reports as required;
- Ensure proper filing of invoices and maintain a database of the same;
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Go to: http://i-recruitment.wfp.org/vacancies/16-0022496
- Step 1: Create your online CV.
- Step 2: Click on “Description” to read the position requirements and “Apply” to submit your application.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.