FullStack developer Job Vacancy at SafeMotos in Kigali Rwanda November 2016
Job Recruitment : FullStack developer Employment Vacancy
Job Description : FullStack developer Career Opportunity
SafeMotos is a safer Uber for Africa’s motorcycle taxis.
Engineering jobs at SafeMotos aren’t just about coding. As a member of our dev team you will design, build, test, deploy, maintain and support our users in all the features of our platform and tooling.
- Experience in formal software QA and testing, both manual and automated
- A keen eye for design, and experience in designing for or implementing modern, dynamic web-apps
- Strong architecture chops. You know how to build highly scalable, robust, and fault-tolerant services that support high growth requirements. You stay up-to-date with the latest architectural trends
- Passion. You feel ownership over everything you ship; you’d never call code “released” until you’re confident it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage.
- Design and business acumen. You understand requirements beyond the written word and your attention to details leads to a delightful user experience.
- Fearlessness. You think a working proof-of-concept is the best way to make a point. You strive on proving that speed and quality are not conflicting; that you can achieve both at the same time.
We’re looking for a full stack engineer, experienced in both front- and back-end work.
- Experience designing and implementing core user facing features in mobile and web applications
- Strong track record of shipping high-quality product features.
- Knowledge of the principles of accessibility and ability to design usable user experiences is a plus
- Databases (MongoDB, Elastic)
- Proficient in Git.
- Experience working for a start up.
- Android/iOS development.
- Scrum and related Agile processes.
- We’re a small team mostly based in Kigali, the developer role is based full time in our Kigali office
- The rare opportunity to change the world such that everyone around you is using the product you built. We’re moving real people, one safe ride at a time.
- Employees have free rides with SafeMotos
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment.
- Flexible working hours based around common sense and your out of work needs
- We work hard together, and you’ll have always have the invite to join lunches, happy hours, and off-site adventures – or not, as works for you
- Competitive (commensurate with your experience) salary and generous annual leave allowance
- Stock options available for highly qualified candidates
- We are an exciting startup, Google us!
Cover Letter and detailed CV are to be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2511”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2511 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx.
Deadline for receiving applications: 18th November 2016
N.B.* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test. If you have any issues with the process, please reach out to +254702093793.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.