Job Recruitment : Front Office Manager Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Front Office Manager Career Opportunity
Our client, one of the largest chains of Hotels and Lodges in East Africa, seeks to recruit a self-driven individual to fill the position of Front Office Manager.
Role Profile: Reporting To the Lodge Manager; the successful candidate will be responsible for directly Supervising all Front Office personnel, Monitoring all operations in the Front Office department and ensuring proper completion of all front office duties.
The incumbent will have the following primary responsibilities;
- Overseeing the front office section operations of the establishment;
- Ensuring provision of quality services to guests as laid out in the standards;
- Monitoring selling procedures to maximize revenue;
- Maximizing room revenue and occupancy by reviewing status daily;
- Identifying and reporting all potential safety hazards in the front office to the maintenance department Leading and coaching the front desk team towards achieving the highest levels of exceptional guest service and satisfaction;
- Preparing accurate and timely front office operations reports;
- Verifying that accurate room status information is maintained and properly communicated;
- Conducting regular scheduled meetings and preparation of performance reports of front office personnel;
- Preparing revenue and occupancy forecasting;
- Ensuring logging and delivery of all messages, packages, and mail in a timely and professional manner;
- Maintaining an organised and comprehensive filing system with documentation of purchases, vouchering, schedules, forecasts, reports and tracking logs;
- Performing any other duties assigned from time to time.
- Customer Focus Oriented;
- Communication Skills;
- Adapting and Coping;
- Operational Excellence and Drive for Results;
- Leadership and People Development
- Diploma in Hotel Management or equivalent from a recognized institution;
- At least 4 progressive years in the hospitality industry;
- Experience in use of computerized hotel system software, Ms Office suite and computerized reservations systems.
How to Apply
If you are qualified and up to the challenge visit www.altimaafrica.com/careers.php and apply online by 5pm 22th November, 2016.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.