Job Recruitment : Project Management Intern Employment Vacancy
Job Description : NLS Banking Solutions Career Opportunity
Project Management Intern Opportunity at NLS Banking Solutions
Job Purpose: The project management intern will help oversee the planning, development and installation of software and computer systems to meet client needs.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist the project manager in planning project stages and assisting in the assessment of business implications of each one.
- Assist in putting together and coordinating work of the project team i.e. developers.
- Assist in monitoring progress and making sure timelines and quality standards are met.
- Assist in adjusting plans to cater for unforeseen circumstances.
- Keep senior managers and clients up to date with progress of various projects.
- Documenting and presenting oral and written reports to both the project manager and other senior managers defining plans, problems and resolutions.
- Assist in defining service levels and customer requirements.
- Work cross-functionally to help solve problems and implement changes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Sufficient knowledge in the use of MS Project and other Project Management Software.
- Sufficient knowledge in IT/Software Development
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to manage time effectively.
- University degree in Project Management
How to apply
Kindly send your CV to email@example.com by 2nd December 2016.
Indicate position on the email subject.
We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those candidates who are shortlisted will be contacted.
NB: NLS Banking Solutions is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not charge any fees for employment consideration.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.