Job Recruitment : Dairy Team Leader Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Dairy Team Leader Career Opportunity
Position: Dairy Team Leader
A dairy start up farm in Ruiru is looking for an experienced animal health technician to head its day to day operations.
Reporting to the director, the candidate shall, but not limited to, perform the following duties;
a) be a hands-on member of the team working together with the other employees,
b) formulate action plans and run the day to day operations,
c) coordinate and implement the dairy farm’s strategic plan in order to realize the set objectives.
- Diploma in animal health and production from a recognized institution
- ability to perform artificial insemination and simple clinical and surgical procedures
- be registered with the Kenya Veterinary Board
- ability to do reports and emails
- good communication skills
- knowledge and experience in agronomy
- knowledge & experience in fodder production via hydroponics
The interested qualified candidates should apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org and attach their certificates, testimonials and copies of national identity cards, indicating current position, work experience, current remuneration, expected salary and 2 referees & contact number(s).
NB: deadline extended.
Applications must be received on or before 5th February 2017.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.