Job Recruitment : Quality Assurance Research Intern Employment Vacancy
Job Description : Quality Assurance Research Intern Career Opportunity
Soko Is Hiring
Role: Quality Assurance Research Intern
Reports to: QA Manager
Contract Level: Standard, Temporary
Salary: Commensurate with experience
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
About Soko: Soko aspires to transform the status quo of how trade is conducted with emerging markets, to create a more ethical supply chain.
Soko is a catalyst for Global Supply Chain innovation, leveraging our proprietary ERP and mobile enterprise solutions in a distributed network of SME producers for a more ethical and agile production model.
We employ over 1200 artisans around Nairobi in a ‘Virtual Factory’ model that utilizes technology to enhance human productivity for greater reward.
Our commitment to ethical production has led to growing demand for our products from companies such as Nordstrom and Anthropologie, hundreds of boutiques, and thousands of online consumers.
More information about Soko can be found on our website www.shopsoko.com.
Role: We are looking for a methodical Quality Assurance Research Intern to support Soko’s QA assurance team.
The role of the Quality Assurance Research Intern is to assist in the maintenance of quality guidelines and regulations in all quality assurance activities.
- Research on material tolerances and conduct QA test
- Compile and prepare materials for submission to regulatory agencies.
- Communicate any critical compliance risks noted from these activities to direct manager.
- Ensure that all processes contributing to the performance of a clinical trial are conducted properly.
- Troubleshoot QA trials and activities.
- Support and maintain databases for the quality system.
- Prepare and assist in preparing annual reports and quality trending reports.
- Report the status of the quality levels of staff, systems and production activities.
- Support improvement programs.
- Evaluate quality events, incidents, queries, and complaints.
- Keep up to date with all related quality legislation and compliance issues
- Document internal regulatory processes.
- Ensure regulatory rules are communicated through corporate policies and procedures.
- Utilize guidance documents, international standards, or consensus standards and interpret for guidance.
Required Skills / Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in the field of study (preferred knowledge in engineering, science)
- Excellent research and writing skills
- Excellent computer skills generally, especially experience with Excel.
How to Apply:
If interested in this amazing opportunity, passionate to innovate and grow within emerging markets while having fun, send your CV to email@example.com with the subject title QUALITY ASSURANCE RESEARCH INTERN CV.
Deadline for all CVs is 28TH FEBRUARY 2017.
*Soko is an equal opportunity, anti-corruption, and affirmative action employer.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.