Admin Assistant Job at Corporate Staffing Services.
Our client is a leading Law Firm based in Nairobi. They seek to hire an Admin Assistant with experience working in a busy office environment.
Responsibilities for the Admin Assistant Job
- Manage the front office and operate the switchboard
- Ensure all visitors are assisted promptly and professionally
- Responding to customer queries
- Managing correspondence and dispatch both internal and externally
- Liaising with various service providers
- Sets up and arranges meetings, facilities and accommodations as required
- Maintaining files, materials, information, schedules and related data
- Maintains office hygiene
- Support staff on admin and operational issues
- Writes and prepares letters, memos, e-mails, and reports in draft and final form
- Ensures the office is opened and closed as per scheduled hours
Qualifications for the Admin Assistant Job
- Diploma in Secretarial Work or equivalent
- Must have previous work experience in a Law Firm
- Have basic knowledge and understanding of legal terminology
- 5 years experience working in a similar role
- Must be familiar with Court and Conveyance documents.
- Ladies are encouraged to apply
- Excellent computer, communication and writing skills
- Good planning and organization skills
How To Apply
Click here to apply. Please only send your CV quoting the job title in the email subject (Admin Assistant – Law Firm) before Thursday 23rd March 2017. Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.