Job Title: Electrical Technician
Work in a dynamic and passionate production team to establish a strong, reliable and quality RitePak brand in the Market.
- Assembly and disassembly of electro mechanical parts and components
- Doing research for parts and components
- Driving automation of the factory floor
- Troubleshooting system failures and creating remediation plans
- Developing, Implementing, and Evaluating Preventive Maintenance Program for Machines and equipment, including Boilers, Air Compressors, Pumps, , Exhaust fans, Air Conditioners, Pneumatic Controls, sensors, Refrigeration units & valves.
- Obtaining manufacturer’s specifications and developing weekly, monthly and annual inspection and maintenance programs for all the machines in the plant.
- Writing procedures for the effective, efficient, and energy saving operation of equipment.
- Planning, creating and scheduling of maintenance activities & determining the level of maintenance required methods and source of repair required.
- Recording of maintenance occurrences e.g. Daily, weekly, monthly Production reporting.
- Supporting production staff with quick issue resolution.
- Minimum 3 years on the job experience is a must
- Excellent communication skills
- Diploma in Electrical or Electronics from a Polytechnic or Technical School\University like RVR
- IT proficient
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.
Include your cover letter in the body of the email.
Applications without a cover letter in the body of the email will not be considered.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.