Vacancy: Credit Officer
- Customer Acquisition/Expansion
- Responsible for sale of products geared to increase clientele base and expansion of business
- Continuous marketing of business to existing customers
- Recruiting & qualifying groups for loan scheme.
- Customers management(Satisfaction/retention)
- Responsible for ensuring that clients are handled in a professional manner; the information provided is correct and clients are correctly referred.
- Client relationship management for loan accounts
- Handle customer issues and take appropriate action to resolve them.
- Credit Administration
- Evaluation of loan applications, with reference to risk factors.
- Carrying out loan appraisals / business screening for members through visiting individual businesses, projects,
client households, and group meetings.
- Ensure all applicable documentation for loan applications are received from sales.
- Prepare reports and loan statements.
- Loans Monitoring, Evaluation & Control
- Monitor loans disbursement verses repayment
- Prepare financial reports and present to the Financial Services manager.
- Education and Training
- The ideal candidate should have a Diploma in cooperative management
- A Bachelor’s degree or Diploma in Commerce, Finance, Accounting, Business Administration or any other related field will be an added advantage.
- Excellent computer skills and competency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Understand the Banking Act and Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) clearing procedures and prudential guidelines.
- Excellent communication skills, with outstanding reporting and analytical skills.
- Effective organizational skills and ability to handle work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Good analytical ability.
Application and contact details:
Please limit your application to a one page cover letter and your c.v to email@example.com
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.