August 2017 Financial Software Solutions Senior Enterprise Systems Analyst Job in Kenya (300K)
Career Opportunity: Senior Enterprise Systems Analyst Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Senior Enterprise Systems Analyst Job Recruitment
- Review, and describe in detail, the status of the ERP and DWH implementation.
- Determine the quality of internal IT in terms of uptime and reliability to support the ERP/DWH.
- Lead the rapid completion of the projects and the systems’ utilization in operations.
- Develop a comprehensive project and post-project plan
- Define the Enterprise Systems Team’s short, medium and long term goals
- Develop and oversee a roadmap for improving Systems’ impact-to-business
- Champion the adoption and usage of Enterprise Systems across the business so-as-to derive Maximum value.
- Oversee the implementation and management of all Enterprise Systems across the Group.
- Assess all current Company Enterprise Systems and determine their impact to business
- Identify business processes that can be improved through automation and drive solutions
- Ensure best practice standards are applied during and after Enterprise System implementations
- Provide training and support for end-users around Enterprise Systems features and functions.
- Manage Enterprise System vendors and other third party providers.
- Degree in IT, Computer Science or related fields of study.
- Excellent understanding of ERP (NetSuite, TribeHR and eHorizon payroll) DWH.
- Hands-on experience in Oracle Data Warehouse implementation/development (v10 upwards, ODB, ODI)
- Must have worked as an Enterprise System Analyst previously.
- Must have done some common programs i.e. SQL,Oracle, Sequel; Visual Basic, C++ and Java, Unified Modelling Language (UML),SAP business software applications, Web-based technologies
- Implementation experience in companies with large transactional volumes
- Good experience on scaling systems & system optimisation.
- Leadership experience during projects or post-projects.
- Confident, presentable, comfortable interacting with C-level Executives.
- Database Administration experience is an added advantage.
- ERP implementation is an added advantage.
- Business intelligence experience is an added advantage.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.