Programmer / Data Manager Job Opportunity at ICRHK in Kenya Aug 2017
Career Opportunity: ICRHK Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Programmer / Data Manager Job Recruitment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology Management or statistics.
- General Programming Skills, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Software Algorithm Design, Software Performance Tuning, Attention to Detail, Software Design, Software Debugging, Software Development Fundamentals, Software Documentation and Software Testing
- Strong experience with Open Data Kit (ODK) for design and deployment of survey tools.
- Demonstrated experience in open source programming such as Java, python, etc.
- Ability to develop information systems for mobile devices such as Smartphone’s and tablets.
- Ability to administer server-side infrastructure for applications.
- Understanding of public health/medical or social sciences field an asset.
- At least 3 years of mid-level management experience is an asset.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Willingness to learn and adapt to new (IT) environments.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.