Employment Vacancy for Account Executive at Action Marketing Plus Ltd in Kenya Oct 2017
Action Marketing Plus Ltd, an Event Management and Below The Line Marketing services provider with operations in Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Mozambique, Nigeria, Morocco and Dubai is seeking to hire a proactive, honest, reliable, result oriented and disciplined Account Executive to join it’s team in Kenya.
Duties and responsibilities:
- In collaboration with the Business Development team, expand current prospect client database within specified business sectors to generate effective business leads, identify key decision makers, organize for meetings and turn this into increased business;
- Work with the Business Development team to develop proposals/tenders that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, & objectives and optimizes the Agency’s competitiveness in pitches;
- Establishing and growing strong business relationships with current and potential clients in a manner that promotes the Agency’s values and policies;
- Participate in the recruitment, training and induction of Project staff in line with client and internal guidelines;
- In conjunction with client service team, develop content and deliver training to Project staff in line with client initiatives and internal requirements;
- Ensuring the Project Staff are all aligned at all times in the project life cycle through conducting briefs and debriefs on an ongoing basis;
- In liaison with the Project Managers, ensure proper project management through proper planning, implementation, monitoring & control and evaluation;
- Assist in developing and presenting accurate, relevant and insightful project reports to clients;
- Sharing up to date work status reports with the relevant stakeholders on a regular basis and in line with the agreed mechanism;
- Attend to any other duty assigned by your supervisor.
- Bachelors degree in social sciences;
- At least three years of experience in Account/Project management preferably in an events management and BTL companies;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, time management and negotiation skills
- Willingness to travel, work over weekends and holidays depending on work demands
How to apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the job qualifications, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com to be received by COB October 13th, 2017.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)