October 2017 Busia Water Managing Director Job Recruitment in Kenya
Career Opportunity: Managing Director Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Busia Water and Sewerage services CO. Job Recruitment
- Providing strategic direction and leadership.
- Coordinating and implementing all activities of the company in line with the policies approved by the Board.
- Formulating policies on core functional areas of the board for approval.
- Development and implementation of strategic and business plan including preparation of Annual Work Plan and Budgets.
- Ensure proper management and operation of the institution on daily basis.
- Ensure compliance with the Government Legal directives
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Commerce or a related discipline from a recognized institution and a member of a professional body.
- A Master’s in Business Administration will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 10 (ten) years’ experience in a busy commercial utility environment with 3 years being in senior management level.
- Demonstrate leadership qualities, proper experience in dealing with change in an organization.
- Have a record of proper performance, self-driven, result oriented and possess excellent public relations and customer oriented skills.
- Fulfill requirement of Chapter Six of the constitution of Kenya.
- The job is on a 3 years contract.
- Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission clearance
- Higher Education Loans Board clearance certificate
- Credit Reference Bureau Certificate
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Certified copies of academic certificates
- KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Board of Directors,
Busia Water and Sewerage Services Company Limited,
P. O. Box 392-50400, Busia (K).
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.