Nov 2017 Economic Empowerment Outreach Coordinator Jobs in Kenya
WE Jobs: Economic Empowerment Outreach Coordinator
Location is Kericho and Limuru
The position involves:
- Mobilize the opportunity for all men, women and youth to initiate or join a group within existing and new communities.
- Work with communities we work with in promoting and implementing all health indicators in the community.
- Continual follow-ups and meetings with each group regularly
- Be the eyes and the ears of the community and provide community expression and perspectives to your supervisors.
- Create and manage timely data within all pillars
- Writing timely weekly /monthly reports and sharing with your supervisor.
- Providing the community expressions, beliefs and perspectives to the team
- Any other duties assigned to you from time to time by the management.
Qualifications and Requirements for the Role;
- Diploma or Degree in Community Development, project Management or related field.
- Preferably a man, the position requires one to be able to ride a motorbike on rough terrain.
- Age between 25years to 35years.
- Flexibility to move around often within the different communities as assigned
- Computer skills should be excellent in excel, word, power point and access.
- Excellent Report writing skills is important to this role
- Position is an entry level.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements please send in your cover letter and Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com by Friday, 15th December 2017, 4pm.
Please note that due to the amount of applicants only shortlisted applicants shall be contact.
For more details in regards to our organization visit our website: we.org
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.
(Visited 1 times, 1 visits today)