5 Star Hotel Revenue Manager Job Opportunity in Kenya December 2017
Career Opportunity: 5 Star Hotel Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Revenue Manager Job Recruitment
- Manage and oversee revenue management analytic functions to produce reporting that support and evaluate hotel business strategies.
- Provide guidance and support sales and marketing initiatives that are targeted to meet the needs of the hotel.
- Produce accurate revenue forecasts that help set hotel goals and outgrow the competition.
- Display leadership qualities that mentor, develop, and guide hotel team members such as revenue analysts and managers.
- Oversee and guide the hotel revenue management by formulating transient and group inventory restrictions and pricing strategies towards the goal of increasing market share and maximizing revenues for the hotel.
- Implement hotel sales strategy and pricing recommendations across all sections, hotel revenue systems and market segments.
- Analyze results of strategies and tactics deployed on a monthly basis. Provide all communication necessary to hotels team and the General Manager
- Responsible for creating and executing hotel corporate revenue management initiatives, and the Revenue Management Standards and Procedures manual.
- Manage the relationship with each of our Sales Account Managers to ensure that the hotel is maximizing revenue and marketing exposure from each of our top partners.
- Create the revenue forecasting process for the hotel to ensure that the accuracy of each forecast falls within hotel standards. This includes the 11 day, Monthly and Annual forecast as needed. Prepare the Annual Budget for the hotel.
- Work with the hotel General Manager and Head of Sales and Marketing to develop and implement group pricing and inventory strategies for the entire group-booking cycle.
- Develop pricing strategy with the General Manager and the Head of Sales and Marketing for the business/leisure travel sales team based on demand projections and competitive shops. Partner with the Head of Sales and Marketing to ensure that hotel strategy is implemented on an account-by-account basis.
- Partner with the hotel’s General Manager and Head of Sales/Marketing to develop and implement the hotel occupancy targets. Focus the teams on tactics that produce the highest revenue and return on investment.
- Facilitate and lead weekly hotel Sales Strategy meetings in accordance with Hotel Revenue Management standards
- Facilitate Daily Business Review meetings in accordance with Hotel Revenue Management standards.
- Effectively manage and maintain the hotels revenue management systems in accordance with hotel Revenue Management Standards.
- Coordinate with the front office team to maximize revenue from the following programs; Front Desk up-sell programs, sell out management effectiveness.
- Work closely with the Conferencing and Banqueting Teams to ensure that hotel meeting space is properly utilized to maximize room and food and beverage revenue potential.
- Represent the hotel by participating in and/or conducting industry functions in the area.
- Develop working relationships with managers in the Sales, Food and Beverage banqueting and Events Event Sales, and Conference staff, providing consultation on strategies for booking optimal group and catering business
- Bachelor’s Degree required in Hotel Management, Tourism or Economic Studies
- Minimum of 4 years of experience required as a Hotel Revenue Manager leading others in a dynamic team environment.
- Technically skilled in managing all systems related to Revenue Management
- Requires understanding and analysis of financial statements
- Ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Ability to manage group and interpersonal conflict situations effectively
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.eam working skills complemented with motivation, versatility and analytical skills.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.