Gross Salary: 50k + commissions
Our client is a new entrant in the market specializing in sourcing and supplying of hospitality products. With an established presence in Tanzania, they are looking to recruit an aggressive and results oriented Sales Executive who will open up the Kenya market. S/He will be tasked with identifying new opportunities, close sales and achieve set sales targets.
Responsibilities for the Sales Executive Job
- Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business for the company
- Prepare persuasive approaches and pitches to potential corporate clients
- Embrace proactive management of strategy, plans and execution.
- Research and identify the needs of Hotels and customise products best suited for them.
- Identify and grow opportunities to achieve set sales targets
- Attend corporate client meetings
- Follow up on potential clients and close sales
- Grow and retain corporate accounts by presenting new solutions and services to them
- Market intelligence in the hospitality industry
- Attend industry events to increase brand awareness and acquire new contacts
- Daily status reports on client meetings and sales strategy to the Sales Manager
Sales Executive Job Qualifications
- A business related degree
- MUST have at least 3 years sales experience in the hospitality industry
- Experience in interior design is a plus.
- Must have existing contacts in the hospitality industry
- Consistent track record in achieving sales targets
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Self – motivated, Confident and outgoing personality
- Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion
- A Team player with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent networking and prospecting skills
- Strong Account Management skills
- Experience in a start-up is an added advantage
How to Apply
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.