Our client, a logistics company in East Africa is seeking to recruit a Business Development Manager to be based in Nairobi.
The preferred candidates MUST have prior work experience in the East Africa region and MUST have a proven track record in sales of logistics / clearing / forwarding services.
Business Development Manager Job Responsibilities
- Prospect for potential new clients and convert into business.
- Research and build relationships with new clients.
- Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining and leveraging your network.
- Participate in pitching, biding and pricing the services.
- Use sales strategy to attain potential clients.
- Submit weekly progress reports and ensure data is accurate.
- Forecast sales targets and ensure that they are met.
- Research and develop the company’s business, goals and capabilities.
Qualifications for the Business Development Manager Job
- Must have a Bachelors Degree in Sales & Marketing or related field.
- Must have extensive experience in Business development within East African region.
- Must have strong business development and relationship management skills.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Attention to detail and results oriented.
- Must be a strong team player.
- Must have a good track record in designing logistics solutions / closing deals.
- Ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Good written and spoken English.
How to Apply
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.