As a Relationship Manager, your main duty will be to help the Company build up its business activities. You will be responsible for discovering and pursuing new sales prospects and maintaining customer satisfaction. The goal is to meet and surpass the company’s expectations to drive rapid and sustainable growth.
Relationship Manager Job Responsibilities
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach potential customers through cold calling, networking and social media
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction
- Achieve agreed sales targets and outcomes within schedule
- Coordinate sales effort with team members and other departments
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Continuously improve through feedback while keeping abreast with new market trends
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Set up meetings with potential clients and listen to their wishes and concerns
- Prepare and deliver appropriate sales presentations on products/ services
- Create frequent weekly reviews and reports with the sales and financial departments
- Ensure the availability of products for sales and demonstrations
- Participate on behalf of the company in exhibitions or conferences
- Initiate, Negotiate and close sales
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results
Qualifications for the Relationship Manager Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or relevant field
- Real Estate experience is a must. Should have proven track record of good performance in the real estate industry
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Presentation skills
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your resume stating your expected remuneration (a must) to us via email@example.com by 19th January 2018 indicating why you are the most suitable candidate for the role.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.