Audit Manager Job at Recours Four Kenya
Reports to: Audit & Assurance Director
Job Location: Dar es Salam
Our client is currently recognized as one of the leading medium sized audit & consultancy firm in Tanzania, East Africa As an Audit Manager you will be responsible to ensures compliance with laws, rules, and regulations by planning and completing audits; identifying inadequate, inefficient, or ineffective management and accounting operation systems; recommending improvements.
- Plans financial audits by understanding organization objectives, structure, policies, processes, internal controls, and external regulations; identifying risk areas; preparing audit scope and objectives; preparing audit programs.
- Assesses compliance with financial regulations and controls by executing audit program steps; testing general ledger, account balances, balance sheets, income statements, and related financial statements; examining and analyzing records, reports, operating practices, and documentation.
- Assesses risks and internal controls by identifying areas of non-compliance; evaluating manual and automated financial processes; identifying process weaknesses and inefficiencies and operational issues.
- Verifies assets and liabilities by comparing and analyzing items and collateral to documentation.
- Completes audit work papers and memoranda by documenting audit tests and findings.
- Communicates audit progress and findings by providing information in status meetings; highlighting unresolved issues; reviewing working papers; preparing final audit reports.
- Improves protection by recommending changes in management monitoring, assessment, and motivational practices, in the internal control structure, and in operating processes; identifying root causes.
- Supports external auditors by coordinating information requirements.
- Provides financial control information by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Protects organization’s reputation by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Contributes to team results by welcoming new and different work requirements; exploring new opportunities to add value to the organization; helping others accomplish related job results as and where needed.
Audit, Accounting, Financial Planning and Strategy, Process Improvement, Reporting Research Results, Analyzing Information , Verbal Communication, Informing Others, Client Relationships, Problem Solving, Objectivity.
- CPA/CA / ICWA/ACCA etc. with strong knowledge in Auditing & Assurance, Accounting, Costing, budgeting & Finance
- Any other professional in accounting qualification.
How to Apply
Applicants can send their CV and state the position applied for in their subject of the email to us before 8th March 2018. Kindly do not apply if you do not meet minimum requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Recours Four Kenya Consultants Limited
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.