Procurement Manager Job at Nairobi Women’s Hospital
Are you looking for growth in a fulfilling career within a dynamic and demanding environment?
Are you passionate about impacting patient care, service delivery and excellence?
We invite you to join us in an exciting, newly created role of Procurement Manager, reporting to the Procurement Director, Health Care; and working in collaboration with the CEO’s of 3 private hospitals within a global network.
You will be expected to deliver on a group procurement plan, which will include spends consolidation and management of the tender process, leveraging on volumes and expertise.
This position will supervise procurement teams within the three hospitals.
- Identifying target markets and developing strategies to communicate with them.
- Deliver on the Kenyan strategic procurement initiatives and roll out the procurement plan.
- Develop key processes, procedures and work templates at Hospital level to ensure continuous improvement and adhere to the ISO 9001 principles.
- Foster savings by using the procurement levers such as standardization, optimization, consolidation and outsourcing.
- Assist in building the category management plan.
- Ensure continuous supply of medical supplies whilst minimizing inventory costs.
- Co-ordinate tenders and negotiate with vendors as required.
- Co-ordinate the effective resolution of vendor queries & other finance related issues. Assist in the sourcing of products as required.
- Chair the Group procurement committee.
- Implement the supplier performance management plan; roll out KPIs and report on performance of suppliers.
- Manage price agreements and contracts as required.
- Assist in Oracle system roll out throughout our facilities on the procurement agenda.
- Post graduate qualification, preferably in business, supply chain, procurement or an equivalent field
- Minimum 5 years Procurement experience in a Multinational company
- Advanced Excel skills (pivot tables, Vlookup but not limited to)
- Demonstrated ability to achieve cost savings
- Proven track records of change management
- Procurement exposure in the healthcare or medical devices & pharmaceuticals industries and Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply (CIPS) qualification will be a definite advantage.
In addition, the successful candidate will be a bright autonomous mind, social media savvy, with a philosophy of collaboration and teamwork; a self-starter, results-oriented personality; possessing tolerance for complex, ambiguous, and ever-shifting environments, including a matrix management structure, and with ability to lead projects and people to deliver results.
How to Apply
To express your interest in this position, please send your application and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position title as the subject of the email ON OR BEFORE FRIDAY 17th FEBRUARY 2018.
Owing to the volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification
THE NAIROBI WOMEN’S HOSPITAL IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.