Food & Beverage Services Manager Job at Tamarind
Unit: Tamarind Tree Hotel-Nairobi
Job posting: 12-02-2018 until 28-02-2018
Starting date: Immediate.
Who are we?
Founded in Mombasa in 1972, The Tamarind Group owns and operates some of the most successful restaurants and leisure operations in Africa.
The group focuses on its original mission of continually improving the quality and value of its services, developing an excellent morale among its employees and maintaining a superior level of social and environmental awareness.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role.
- Supervise the day-to-day functioning of all F&B Service employees, facilities, and sales and costs.
- Supervise, coordinate, and direct the prompt, efficient, and courteous service of Food & Beverage in the F&B outlets.
- Control and analyze on an on-going basis the quality levels of production, guest satisfaction, operating costs, sanitation, cleanliness, and hygiene.
- Create weekly schedules ensuring you maintain adequate staffing levels to meet business demands.
- Ensure that the budgeted average spends are achieved on an ongoing basis by promoting a strong sales culture amongst the F&B team.
- Ensure that all menus and printed materials for the department are kept current and in appropriate physical presentation as per the hotel guidelines
- Control stocks for daily use in F&B outlets to ensure service requirements are met.
- Schedule guest reservations and make additional arrangements as needed.
- Ensure all staff maintain high level of discipline, are well groomed and always in full uniform. Also ensure service of food and beverage is professional, personalized and in line with the Hotel’s SOPs
- Participate in the preparation of the Food & Beverage department budget and goals.
- Any other duty as assigned from time to time
- College Graduate or equivalent experience.
- 4 years’ experience in F&B Services.
- 2 years’ of supervisory/managerial experience in a similar role.
- Well-organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task.
- Must have effective problem solving/decision making abilities.
- Must have excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Skilled in creating analyzing and understanding reports/budgets.
How to Apply
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and a convincing cover letter to email@example.com
The application deadline is 28th February 2018
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.