Senior Project Manager Job at Reeds Africa Consult
Our client, who handles project based power generation business is seeking a Senior Project Manager.
Oversee projects from beginning to end, while ensuring standards and timelines are met.
- Running multiple projects in the Region.
- Manage, coordinate, and administer projects from the conceptual stages through planning, engineering, procurement, construction, start-up and prime contract closeout.
- Acting as the single point of contact for all commercial and technical matters
- Ensuring the supply, build installation, commissioning and delivery of projects, on time and within budget
- Managing sub-contractors
- Managing teams of Engineers
- Providing accurate budget control.
- Assist business development in related activities to enhance new client accounts and maintain existing client accounts.
- Bachelor’s Degree in an Engineering discipline.
- 5 years in a similar role.
- Experience working in other African Countries.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus.
- Strong knowledge of all engineering disciplines and understanding of workflow from discipline to discipline for project completion.
- Basic knowledge of 2D and 3D CAD software.
- Knowledge of multi-disciplinary project design execution and construction sequence.
- Responsible for Quality Control and possesses an eye for detail.
- Proficiency in French language
How to Apply
All applications should be done on or before close of business 19th February 2018 on link below:
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.