Graphic Designer Job in Kenya at CPF Financial Services
Supervisor Title : Public Relations Officer
Division: Corporate Communications
The job holder will be responsible for creating and maintaining the Brand’s design while offering technical support to ensure the organizations communication is relayed in line with the Marketing strategy.
Additionally, He/she will be required to use various skills so as to bring communication alive by getting their clients’ messages across with high visual impact. The role demands a keen business sense as well as creative flair.
- Execute client briefs from typesetting through to design, print and production in line with the CPF Group’s brand and communication guidelines.
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations and other visual messages to be relayed for communication purposes.
- Provide advisory on technical aspects such as size and format of illustrative material and copy to user departments.
- Review of final layouts with the user department and suggesting of improvements if required.
- Delivery of innovative and captivating and creative design solutions for the organization and its subsidiary companies.
- Effective design for different users of the brand within agreed brand parameters as guided by the marketing procedures and guidelines.
- Responsible for maintenance of brand guidelines and procedures up to date with agreed revisions to assist deliver brand collateral to user department within agreed timelines.
- Working with team members to ensure effective and timely delivery of marketing and communications collateral to events hosted outside the premises.
- Take a lead role in providing creative solutions for the organizations diverse portfolio and publicity requirements.
Qualification and Experience
- A bachelor’s degree in Communications / Advertising/ Graphic Design or related field from a recognized university.
- A Professional Graphics Design or Animation Certification in Branding and Design Two years’ experience as a desk top publisher.
- Agency Experience or in-house design experience
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, Video editing capabilities will be an added advantage
- Proven experience in producing materials for print and online.
- Knowledge of relevant legislation such as Kenya media laws
- Proficiency using a Mac operating system Knowledge of latest web technologies and industry trends, html knowledge.
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people through graphics
- Ability to deliver on deadlines in a busy environment – working on multiple projects at any given time.
- Sound Judgment and decisiveness, Thoroughness and Time Management Agility and flexibility
How to Apply
If you meet the requirements stipulated for the above position. please write in confidence quoting the position title and reference number on the subject of the email or cover letter on or before Friday 20th April, 2018 at 5.00 pm. Applications including Curriculum Vitae, contact email and daytime telephone contacts, current position and remuneration, names and addresses of three referees should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Additionally, the candidates should attach the following documents which must be valid:
- Certificate of Good conduct
- Clearance Certificate by Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
- Certificate by Credit Reference Bureau
- KRA Tax Compliance Certificate
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
CPF is an equal opportunity employer and as such canvassing in any form will lead to automatic disqualification.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.