Projects & Investment Manager Job at Eagle HR
Our Client, The Agricultural and Industrial Holdings Limited (AIH LTD) is a private own company with over 22,000 members.
The primary mandate of AIH LTD is to invest in various sectors with high returns for the benefit of its shareholders.
The Organization is int eh process of reorganizing and diversifying the operations to meet the changing market demands.
To meet the business strategy, the client is looking for a very dynamic result-oriented person to fill the position of Projects & Investment Manager.
Reports to the General Manager
Department: Projects and Marketing
Who reports to this position? Caretaker, Assistant Caretaker, Online Marketing Executive, Sales Executives & Project Supervisor
Job Purpose: Reporting to the General Manager and in charge of planning, Managing, Coordinating, and financial controlling of projects in line with the Company’s goals and objectives.
Projects & Investment Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Defending all available resources, source for new project that are cost effective, profitable, marketable and quick returns
- Implementing all approved projects in line with the Company’s goals and objectives. This includes survey, legal and creating infrastructure.
- Coordinate to complete the remaining works of survey at Kekopey and Narok Ranch. Allocate the surveyed land to members who had not balloted and finally coordinate the preparation of title deeds to members.
Manage the following existing projects:
- Ensuring that is well maintained in terms of cleanness, all repairs and maintenance work done immediately it occurs.
- Ensuring all tenants records are properly maintained in terms of lease agreements, payments records and monthly statements are out to tenants by 5th of the following month.
- Ensure all tenants pay the rent on or before 10th of the following month and take action to those tenants with unpaid rents.
- Carry out reviews to ensure that rents charged at Agrho –House match with rent charged by similarly buildings in the locality.
- Ensure that the tenants pay rent through the Company Bank Account which will be given to you by the management. No cash should be received. Issue receipts on all tenants banking immediately.
- Ensure all customers buying vacant plots/house should complete the application forms. This form will show the cost agreed, payment terms repossession terms and resolutions of the agreed plot development plan.
- Ensure all payments for plots to be strictly banker’s cheque. Bank transfers and cash is not allowed.
- Ensure that you open a file for each plot/house buyer and file all copies of the transactions of each plot.
- Ensure that on completion of payments instruct the lawyers to prepare title deeds for the plot/house buyers.
- All plot buyers will pick the registered titles from AIH Ltd.
Requirements for the Projects & Investment Manager Job
- Bachelors Degree in Land Economics or other related degree from a recognized University
- Bachelor’s Degree in Survey, Diploma in Project Management, Diploma in Marketing will be added advantage
- Projects Management Training
- IT User Skills
- 10 Years working experience, 3 of which should be in a senior management position
- Membership to a professional body in good standing
- Strategic thinker
- Leadership/Supervisory skills
- Good communication skills
- Above 40 year of age
How to Apply
Email you application to; firstname.lastname@example.org attaching your cover letter, current CV (PDF format) so as to reach us on or before 22nd May, 2018.
Those who had applied for this position can re-apply.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.