Credit Supervisor Job at Excel Wise Consultants
Salary: Gross Salary Kes 60,000
On behalf of our client, we seek to recruit highly competent, aggressive Credit Supervisor to be based in Nairobi Office.
Duties for the Credit Supervisor Job
- Delivering targeted performance for the Credit Control Department, by way of direct support, review and supervision of allocated team, and allocated portfolio of clients.
- Provide leadership to ensure that team efforts are geared towards achievement of the department KPIs.
- Drive debt collection from key accounts portfolio allocated to you.
- Monitor the internal cash tracker system to ensure prompt updates are done by your team on daily basis.
- Facilitate recording of received cheque payments and advise the Accountant for appropriate allocation.
- Review and monitor the performance of the Credit Controllers assigned to you on daily, weekly and monthly basis, or as regularly as maybe needed for performance to remain on track. Especially confirm that portfolio comments are updated regularly and accurately, and that your team contact all clients in their portfolio.
- Offer necessary guidance and support to Credit Controllers to complement efforts towards meeting collection targets.
- Attend to all account escalation queries by your team in line with internal escalation process and in a timely manner.
- Monitor all portfolio accounts to mitigate against debt roll over into older debt categories, and ensure efforts are put to retain all debt under 0-180 category.
- Monitor compliance with the dunning process and guide Credit Controllers accordingly
- Enforce credit policy and assure adherence to accepted standards.
- Proactively drive improvements in business processes and procedures, e.g. invoicing, follow up, and query/dispute management.
- Ensure prompt stop service action by relevant persons on inactive accounts within your responsibility.
- Improve company cash cycle and enhance cash conversion as per KPIs.
Credit Supervisor Job Requirements
- Bachelor degree in Business Management or Business Administration and CPA –K Holder.
- 4 year of experience in credit management or debt collection and Preferably 2 years of experience working in a similar position (credit supervisor).
- Any certification with credit management will be added advantage.
- Good leadership skills and organizational skills.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Credit Supervisor) to firstname.lastname@example.org on before, 30th May, 2018.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV. N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.
For more details visit: www.excelwiseconsultants.co.ke
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.