Assistant Systems Coordinator Job at Safepak Ltd
Safepak Ltd. is Kenya’s leading supplier of plastic and rubber products of all kinds. Whether you are looking for packaging products, storage solutions made with plastic or rubber, we can provide the right solution at the right price. We are one of the leaders in East Africa in the plastics and rubber field.
Responsibilities for the Assistant Systems Coordinator Job
- Assist in preparation, in conjunction with Departmental Heads of Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental System documentation, based on identified processes and significant aspects and legal considerations.
- The issuing of Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental System documentation and operation of change control procedures.
- Assist in Effective operation of document change control procedures and implementation of SOP.
- Assist in formulation and implementation of the internal Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental Audit plan and maintaining records of System deficiencies and Corrective Actions.
- Reporting on the status/performance of the Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental System through periodic Management Review meetings which should be conducted twice a year.
- Maintain records of Management Review.
- Arranging for regular customer satisfaction surveys and monitoring of feedback annually.
- Liaising with external parties, on matters relating to the Quality, FSSC, OHS and Environmental Management System.
- Responsible for implementing Emergency preparedness procedure and response in liaison with Factory Manager.
- Taking part in the Emergency Response Committee that will ensure that emergencies are contained immediately and carry out post-accident/incident evaluations.
- Ensuring all the above said procedures is fully implemented all the time with complete co-ordination of HOD in implementation of SOP.
- Ensure all the statutory and legal requirements i.e. DOSH, NEMA, City Council and comply with our requirements with full co-ordination of Human Resource Department.
- Ensure all the inspection and survey is done on time with the co-ordination of Factory Manager.
- Verification and calibration processes are running smoothly with the coordination of Factory Manager and Quality Manager.
- Timely reporting all the issues to the Head of Operations Manager with proof if any required.
Assistant Systems Coordinator Job Qualifications
- BSC. /DIP. In any science Professional qualification: Quality management systems: 9001:2015, FSSC 22000, Environmental Management System & occupational Health & Safety.
- Age :29 yrs. and above
- A lady
How to Apply
Email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.