Non – Functional Testing Lead Job at
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the Technology Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Brief Posting Description
Reporting to Senior Manager – Quality Assurance, the position holder will build and manage a non-functional testing team and lead the development and implementation of strategy and frameworks in Software non-functional testing and ensure solutions delivered to the customers meet the required standards for quality.
Non – Functional Testing Lead Job Responsibilities
- Develop software quality strategy and frameworks in non-functional testing and lead in execution
- Accountable for building and leading the full non-functional testing team
- Drive digital transformation in functional testing to achieve higher levels of competency and efficiency
- Collaborate closely with business and project management teams in creating schedules and manage the non-functional testing teams
- Provide direction for the non-functional testing team, ensuring that activities of the team are aligned with other stakeholders
- Accountable for managing CAPEX and OPEX budgets for testing environments for all systems and non-functional testing tools
- Responsible for implementation and management of fully functional test environments ensuring stability of all test environments
- End to end Accountability for disaster recovery testing and ensuring working Business Continuity Planning is in place for all solutions and guarantee stability of systems
- Responsible for planning, monitoring and implementing controls in non fuctional testing activities
- Define suitable metrics for measuring nonfunctional test progress and evaluation of the quality of the testing process and products
- Lead programs to measure, analyze, monitor, manage, and optimize performance and scalability of our current applications and systems.
- Responsible for reviewing, reporting and making data driven decisions around performance issues or bottlenecks.
- Evaluate, review and if appropriate, implement recommendations for improvements to existing Test Life Cycle procedures in regards to non-functional testing and documentation
Requirements for the Non – Functional Testing Lead Job
- Bachelor of Science Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Software Development or related subject. ISTQB Certification is an added advantage
- 5 years + experience in software design, development or non-functional testing in a busy IT environment
- Must have experience in at least one programming language Java, Python, groovy etc
- Experience in use of performance and other non-functional testing automated tools
- Hands-on QA experience with proven analytical and testing skills – Experience in developing test strategies, test plans, test scenarios and test cases
- Knowledge of automated testing frameworks
- Strong risk identification and mitigation planning skills
- Motivated self-starter, with a high capacity for rapid learning and meticulous attention to detail
- Strong leadership skills
How to Apply
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.