Senior Regional Sales Manager Job at Safaricom
We are pleased to announce the following vacancy within the Regional Sales and Operations Division. In keeping with our current business needs, we are looking for a person who meets the criteria indicated below
Reporting to the Head of Department – Regional Operations Department, the position holder will manage sales and distribution aspects in within given regions. This role will also be responsible for acquiring new customers, growing the agents/sub-agents business and ensure availability of M-PESA services in the area at all times.
Regional Sales Manager Job Responsibilities
- Effectively implement market penetration strategy in the trade
- Acquisition of new customers.
- Ensure 100% adherence to Sales Force Effectiveness routines and tools both individually and the team
- Grow Right Execution daily scores for the region month on month
- Assistance with the change management process within the teams and the business
- Ensure all revenue targets are achieved
- To ensure all agent outlets are consistently audited
- Ensure branding of Agent outlets as per Safaricom standards.
- Develop sales programs aimed at swift and efficient market penetration.
- Drive the People and Performance Management agenda within the team.
- Ensure effective and efficient reporting is done within the teams/market
Qualifications for the Regional Sales Manager
- Degree in a business related discipline
- Must have at least 10 years working experience in a sales environment, of which 5 years should be in an FMCG/Telco Industry
- Excellent knowledge of Safaricom products and services
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (articulate) coupled with good listening and critical reasoning skills
- Proactive, confident, energetic and able to work under pressure with a positive attitude and use good organization skills
NB: These are 2 vacancies one in Greater Western region the other in Mt’ Kenya Region
How to Apply
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.