Information Communication Technology Internship at Ministry of Water and Sanitation
The Ministry of Water and Sanitation has declared twenty Five (25) posts Internship Opportunities as follows:
Information, Communication Technology — (2 Positions)
Information Communication Technology Internship Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science.
- Business Information Technology or Information Communication Technology from a recognized institution.
- Valid Certificate of Good Conduct:
- Personal Accident Insurance cover for the Internship period:
- Copy of PIN Certificate
- Copy of National ID Card or Passport: and
- Two (2) coloured Passport size Photographs
INTERNSHIP PERIOD: ONE (I) YEAR
Prospective Interns MUST satisfy the requirements of Leadership and Integrity set out in Chapter six (6) of the Constitution of Kenya.
How to Apply
Candidates who meet the required qualifications should upload and fill an application form from the Public Service Commission of Kenya’s Internship Link (www.publicservice.go.ke) and submit together with copies of required certificates and testimonials to the address provided below:
Ministry of Water and Sanitation
P0. Box 49720 – 00100,
Or hand delivered to the Director, Human Resource Management and Development’s office, Maji House Building, 1st Floor Room 154 so as to reach the office on or before 15th September, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.