Career Opportunity : Client Services Agent Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Client Services Agent Job Recruitment
Our client in the Clearing and forwarding industry seeks to hire a Client Services Agent for the Branch office in Mombasa.
The Client Service agent shall be based in the Mombasa office.
Purpose of the job: Builds and maintains business relationship with clients and suppliers by providing prompt and accurate service, so as to promote customer’s loyalty and suppliers’ goals achievement.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures delivery of excellent customer service through accurate and fast processing of shipments / sales orders / procedures.
- Respond to general inquiries, shipment updates, pricing, shipment scheduling etc.
- Process shipments/sales and invoice in accordance with established department manual, procedures and standards
- Open and Maintain file per shipment, attaching or indicating all history, remarks, rates, relevant information.
- Ensure that all customers’ queries are well investigated and resolved, and escalate queries if appropriate to supervisor.
- Ensure each shipment generates the maximum contribution to the company by keeping constant focus on meeting the required service level at the lowest possible cost.
- Constantly review working processes with carriers and transport companies to ensure best practice, but also that fees charged are in line with competitors.
- Assist the sales team with quotations and client/product knowledge.
- Receive enquiry via phone, e-mail, and lodge orders into the system.
- Coordinate shipments with carriers and arrange equipment delivery/loading/unloading, scheduling and requirements.
- Communicate with customers on shipping schedule, pricing, product availability, product/shipping documentation and loading requirements.
- Track and trace cargo movements to ensure availability, estimate loading dates and transit times, schedule future.
- Coordinate all delivery schedule and liaise with other departments for the delivery schedule.
- Ensure customers are given timely and accurate information concerning shipment, minimum update requirements – daily
- Handle Cargo documentation and ensure accuracy and correctness of all shipping documentation.
- Ensure on-time delivery of customer’s shipments.
- Assist in providing administrative support to department
How to apply:
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their applications to email@example.com clearly indicating the job title on the subject line on or before 16th November 2018
Due to the volume of applications that will be received.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.