Career Opportunity : KCA University Job Description
Employment Vacancy : University Webmaster Job Recruitment
KCA University is a dynamic private business university committed to quality service and ethical practices.
KCA University seeks to recruit a highly motivated and innovative candidate to fill the following position;
Job Objective: To maintain the website and ensure it is functional and available to users. Test Speed of access and improve loading speed. Use the knowledge of graphic design and edit using latest editing suite. (Adobe InDesign or Corral draw)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintenance of the Website by installing extensions (components, modules & plugins) e.g. security, fixing errors, regular backups, granting access to other privileged users/admins;
- Content Management – Update, populate and implement relevant content, generate relevant write up/graphic material and product upload;
- Design artwork for print material required by the university e.g. flyers, brochures, posters, calendars and banner using the latest editing suites (Photoshop and Illustrator, Adobe InDesign);
- Submit regular reports that relate to all graphics design and web design/development tasks upon completion and implementation;
- Work closely with ICT Department to test different browsers and ensure people with different computers can access the website;
- Design content required for social media such as mailshots, e-banners, landing pages, postings and updates;
- Periodically review website applications and recommend changes as needed;
- Conduct Organic and Inorganic SEO on other major social media platforms like Facebook Twitter and Blogs;
- Manipulate traffic and Google search console stats and results to ensure that the website is verified to avoid being blacklisted;
Qualifications and Experience
- BSc. Computer Science, Information Technology, Web Design or Communication
- Professional training in Web Design
- At least 3years minimum of relevant work experience.
Other Skills and Competences
- Possess in depth knowledge of computing technics required to keep the website updated all the time;
- Must have served in a similar position in a medium or large organization
- Ability to be creative and resourceful in problem solving while working effectively with people who have a range of technical backgrounds;
- Excellent interpersonal skills;
- Demonstrate an ability to thrive in a highly visible fast paced environment, managing multiple conflicting priorities;
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work with minimum supervision;
Interested candidates who meet the above requirements should submit an application letter indicating current and desired salary, a detailed CV and three references via email to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to be received not later than 15th November, 2018.
Only shortlisted candidates will be acknowledged.
The Human Resources Director
P.O Box 56808-00200
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.