Career Opportunity : Patient Care Supervisor Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Patient Care Supervisor Job Recruitment
Patient Care Supervisor (25,000)
Our client in the hospital industry based in Kisii is looking to recruit a patient care supervisor who will be responsible for provision of high quality patient care within the section in line with Hospital policies, processes and procedures.
- Manage a team of excited and high performing staff.
- Share feedback every day and create opportunities for them to grow into new roles
- Support the roll out of new ideas in our hospital.
- Identifies current and future customer/clients requirements by establishing rapport with potential and actual customers/clients.
- Closely monitor and supervise healthcare operations
- Achieves set financial objectives and takes part in preparing annual budget.
- Maintains the stability and reputation of the hospital by complying with legal requirements.
- Determines marketing strategy changes by reviewing operating and financial statements and departmental performance records.
- Provides feedback to the directors on health care services
- Prepare daily reports and presents them to the directors.
- Degree in Business Management or a related field.
- Proficiency in Microsoft word, excel, outlook and PowerPoint advanced
- Minimum of 3 years working in a managerial position gained from a reputable organization
- Experience in a hospital industry
- Experience managing healthcare services
- Must have experience in product mix and selection.
- Well knowledgeable on customer preferences and buying habits.
- Must have had experience managing staff.
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to email@example.com indicating the job title “Patient Care Supervisor” on the subject line by 12th October 2018
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.