Career Opportunity : Virtual Office Company Job Description
Employment Vacancy : Business Development Executive Job Recruitment
Business Development Executive – Serviced / Virtual Office Company
Purpose of the Job: Actively seek out and engage customer prospects. You will provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
Salary: Ksh 50,000 + Incentives
Main Duties and Responsibilities
The jobholder’s duties and responsibilities are outlined as follows;
- Present, promote and sell products/services using solid arguments to existing and prospective customers.
- Perform cost-benefit and needs analysis of existing/potential customers to meet their needs.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships
- Reach out to customer leads through cold calling.
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems and complaints to maximize satisfaction as gathered in-house and in the field in liaison with customer service
- Achieve agreed upon sales targets and outcomes within schedule.
- Coordinate sales effort within the marketing team and other departments.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales, and status reports.
- Supply management with reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Interface with existing strategic customers to solidify mutual expectations of performance and growth.
- Identify potential locations and spearhead market activations
- Keep abreast of best practices and promotional trends.
- Continuously improve products performance through feedback.
- Attendance of weekly meetings to review weekly sales leads, progress and challenges experienced.
- Collect and provide marketing intelligence reports
- Preparing Marketing reports that outline community and sales progress by Engaging in the wider community by attending events and networking with all potential clientele as per marketing strategy .
- Proven work experience as a sales representative.
- Ability to build productive business professional relationships.
- Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in sales.
- Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs.
- Relationship management skills and openness to feedback.
- BS/BA degree or equivalent.
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates should send their applications to firstname.lastname@example.org so as to reach us on or before 10th December 2018 quoting “BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT EXECUTIVE” on the email subject line.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Post Footer automatically generated by Add Post Footer Plugin for wordpress.